We find associate and partner attorney talent for law firms and corporate legal departments. Our client relationships are built on communication, mutual trust, and transparency. Our systematic process is bolstered by advanced technology, two decades of relationships and connections in the market, and a commitment to making placements that last.
Start your search with confidence
Inquire or fill out a quick job order request for review by our recruiters. You will be contacted to schedule a call to get to know your firm, discuss the position in depth to determine our probability of success. If we cannot assist you directly, we will recommend suggested action or refer you to a reputable recruiter in your area.
Get Resumes and Expert Guidance
Each candidate will be vetted to your specifications before resume submission. Our recommendations will be based on your hiring needs, current market trends, and decades of relationships in the market.
We are with you every step of the way
Our recruiters will guide your team through a position diagnostic, job description, resume review, interview prep, job offers, salary negotiations, while taking up as little of your time as possible.
- Cost-Effective. We save our clients money. Time is valuable and finite, and job searches are time-consuming. Your team can continue to excel and bill clients while we do the footwork. You will see only vetted, qualified candidates’ resumes.
- Different. We are repeatedly told by both attorney candidates and employer clients that we are different than other recruiters.
- Selective and Impactful. We truly aren’t satisfied unless we can make an impact. We know where our time is best spent and are selective in choosing both candidates and clients. That means we aren’t spread too thin and can dedicate methodical focus where it matters.
- Communicative and Methodical. We take the time to get to know our candidates and clients, which enables us to see possible synergies based on not only grades and experience but also culture and personality. We do the work in advance to avoid wasting your attorney’s valuable time during the interview process.
- Ethical and Honest. We abide by the ethical rules of NALSC (National Association of Legal Search Consultants), as well as our sense of integrity.
- Technologically Advanced. VCG is invested in advanced technology to provide the research and market reach necessary to find, attract, and communicate with the best candidates.
- Efficient. We believe fewer candidates who are exactly what our clients want are better than a pile of useless resumes. It saves our clients time and money.
Who We Represent
We find attorney talent for law firms and corporate legal departments.
Word on the street about VCG
Finding a new job at a firm where I wanted to make partner changed my life in so many ways. I could not have done it without Andie’s guidance and wisdom. She guided but never pushed and presented opportunities she hand-picked for me based on her knowledge of the market and what I told her I wanted. I really cannot thank or recommend her enough.
Marcy, 2018 JD
Finding a new job at a firm where I wanted to partner changed my life in many ways. I could not have done it without Andie’s guidance and wisdom. She guided but never pushed and presented opportunities she hand-picked for me based on her knowledge of the market and what I told her I wanted. I really cannot thank or recommend her enough.
“J.S” 2015 Biglaw Attorney